UXCTRL.COM/Blog will at times, contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions and opinions. Information on this site may or may not be factual and is not meant to be taken as fact. UXCTRL.COM/Blog gives no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore, the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of the staff here at UXCTRL.COM/Blog. They don’t speak for us and we are not responsible for their comments.
In addition, UXCTRL.COM/Blog reserves the right to publish any email, photo or video sent to us. If you send us an email you cannot have any expectation of privacy. If you don’t want it published don’t send it.
All images on UXCTRL.COM/Blog are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be a public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT:
If you believe that any content appearing on UXCTRL.COM/Blog infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail Sam@themorphicgroup.com the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
- A notarized statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.